Good web design and digital marketing go hand in hand, and to do well, businesses must invest in online marketing while planning their website to show the product to the best advantage. This can be a problem because digital marketing is constantly evolving and challenging, so the best idea is to keep it simple.
- Take an online course
- Read blogs written by credible people who understand marketing
- Attend Seminars relevant to your work area
- Tap into social media forums.
- Listen to Podcasts on Digital Marketing
- Do a Google Digital Marketing Course
All of the above will give a mixture of content to educate yourself for future success.
Join a Network
Meet others who have already designed a website around marketing or alternately, work out what is required, and pay an expert to design it for you. If you get exactly what you want this is money well spent as your site will be up and running, and you can always phone the designer to maintain it.
Best Web Design
- Implement good SEO
- Keep your Website to 5 pages, the last page is your contact page
- Link your site to your blog
- Link your site to LinkedIn or another social media site, LinkedIn is more Professional, depending on the nature of your business.
- Invite guest bloggers to post on your site
- Keep networking so that you know like-minded people
- Learn from your mistakes and don’t put too much pressure on yourself
- Don’t leave your day job until your business is up and running.
Digital Marketing in 2023
This is the right time to start digital marketing, as since the Pandemic working online has grown enormously and you may be wondering if Digital Marketing has reached saturation point. Well, in many places it is just getting started and there are lots of areas where you can still do very well. Some of these are.
- Online teaching modules for students
- Adult Education
- Content Writing
- Real Estate Sales
- Travel Business
When you think about it, most small Businesses can at least partially adapt to Digital Businesses, and even if you still need a shopfront, part of the business can be digitalized.
Save Time and Money
Once your business is online you won’t need an Administrative Assistant, and you will save both time and money. Sadly a lot of lower-paid jobs will be lost, as people train in other areas.
No longer requiring an actual shopfront saves a lot of money in rent. Even the Realtors are digitizing their sales departments, and moving out of expensive offices to work from home on the latest smartphone. While outsourcing their advertising to other Digital businesses. We are seeing an enormous shift in business practice from office to anywhere!
Good resources are all around you, especially online. Many more resources are just a phone call away, as once your network understands what you are trying to do they will be happy to help you get started.
You may also check this website and their blog for web design and digital marketing resources.